The endpoint management industry has been transformed by leaps and bounds, starting with its evolution from client management tools and continuing through enterprise mobility management and mobile device management. With organizations going remote and adopting the cloud rapidly, the sudden transition involves remote endpoint management and security scenarios that are a daunting challenge for many organizations.
Tune in to this webinar and learn more about current IT management and cybersecurity challenges and how you can safeguard your organization from common attack vectors.
- How to address recent IT management and security challenges
- The need for the data protection and cybersecurity measures enforced by the European Union
- How to adapt to the dynamic work environment that comes with a distributed workforce and remote devices
- Tips and tricks on orchestrating cyberhygiene routines, like browser security, vulnerability management, and implementation of a Zero Trust model, with application and device control
- A sneak peek at asset management trends in the current endpoint management market
- Introduction to Desktop Central Cloud—its features and capabilities