ITCON Digital Europe 2020
Welcome to ManageEngine’s first ever ITCON Digital!
It’s time to revolutionize your IT infrastructure to better realize opportunities in current situation. Attend this virtual conference to gain creative insights, and learn best practices in IT service management, cybersecurity, endpoint management, Active Directory, and network management.
It is also the perfect platform to explore comprehensive IT management and security solutions for remote work environments.
09:00 AM Strengthen your remote work environment with a unified endpoint strategy
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Overcome endpoint monitoring and management challenges.
- Get new endpoints up and running in a few minutes by automating OS deployment along with essential applications, and preset configurations as a part of onboarding.
- Prevent productivity dips by prohibiting unnecessary applications like games and media players so that employees remain focused even if they aren’t physically present in the premises.
- Remotely view or take control of the endpoints to identify and fix issues in real time.
- Lock down mobile devices and laptops to run specific applications with kiosk mode.
- Expedite your troubleshooting process by transferring all the necessary files during a remote session.
- Initiate remote power options to wake, shut down, restart, lock, and hibernate machines.
10:00 AM Managing hybrid Active Directory from a security standpoint
- Understand and manage inappropriate privileges given to users.
- Standardize the process of onboarding and de-provisioning users in AD and Office365.
- Automate routine AD tasks by incorporating a business workflow.
- Empower technicians to manage AD and Office365 without delegating excessive rights or access to servers.
11:00 AM Streamlining IT operations management strategies to ensure business continuity
The efficiency of remote work highly relies on the accessibility of business-critical services and on the presence of a robust VPN infrastructure. Understand how monitoring the performance of servers, networks, and applications can help you avoid operational disasters.