ITCON Digital Europe 2020
Welcome to ManageEngine’s first ever ITCON Digital!
It’s time to revolutionize your IT infrastructure to better realize opportunities in current situation. Attend this virtual conference to gain creative insights, and learn best practices in IT service management, cybersecurity, endpoint management, Active Directory, and network management.
It is also the perfect platform to explore comprehensive IT management and security solutions for remote work environments.
- Dealing with attacks: Auditing, compliance, and continuous monitoring are critical.
- Your data is leaking. – know, protect, and prevent it from happening.
- Data discovery and the importance of data storage auditing.
- Strengthening cyber security through ML and AI
- Setting up critical security alerts to detect potential threats in your network, thereby the need for an SIEM solution
- Learn the typical must do’s and the futuristic approach of privileged access management (PAM).
- Find out how you can increase the efficiency by leveraging contextual integrations and how to gain intelligent threat insights with a unified PAM solution.
- Best practices on managing Windows service accounts and eliminating hard-coded credentials.
- Learn how the real-time monitoring and reporting functions can help organizations prepare for and meet regulatory audits around privileged account usage.
- Keep your remote endpoints patched around the clock with remote agents, without having to wait for them to log on to your network via VPN.
- Conduct regular cyber hygiene measures like vulnerability management and browser security to protect against known and emerging threats when your endpoints are exposed to the internet.
- Enforce stringent password policies and security hardening measures for browsers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices to establish a secure foundation.
- Limit users to authorized websites, whitelisted applications, and trusted removable devices to minimize your attack surface.
- Geographically locate devices and set virtual boundaries. Define policies, and run remote commands to facilitate proactive and reactive security for corporate devices.
- Secure corporate documents on mobile devices by restricting cloud backup and unauthorized access by third-party apps.