ITCON Digital Europe 2020
Welcome to ManageEngine’s first ever ITCON Digital!
It’s time to revolutionize your IT infrastructure to better realize opportunities in current situation. Attend this virtual conference to gain creative insights, and learn best practices in IT service management, cybersecurity, endpoint management, Active Directory, and network management.
It is also the perfect platform to explore comprehensive IT management and security solutions for remote work environments.
As IT service management teams address the challenges of managing and delivering services to a remote workforce, they should also realize that these challenges can be turned into opportunities for contributing to the well-being of the business in the long term.
For example, one of the key challenges faced by business leaders is ensuring a consistent service delivery experience across all service teams in the enterprise. This can be an opportunity for IT service desk teams to evolve into an enterprise service desk and pilot an enterprise self-service portal. Apart from easing the service delivery process in a remote work scenario, initiatives like these can also help increase organizational efficiency in the long run.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Six key challenges that impact IT service management processes.
- How these challenges can affect employees, and in turn, the business.
- Actionable ways to address these challenges and turn them into opportunities to improve ITSM processes.
As IT teams fight their way through the hurdles associated with supporting a remote workforce, transitioning ITSM best practices from the drawing board to daily practice can become a distant reality. And seldom do teams realize that this hurdle can be handled effectively by leveraging the capabilities offered by ITSM tools like ServiceDesk Plus.
This session is an amalgamation of the recommended industry best practices and ManageEngine’s 15 years of ITSM experience, all aimed at helping service desk teams implement best practices in their day-to-day ITSM processes.
In this session, we will discuss four real-life ITSM situations:
- A major availability incident that brought down half of the world’s websites and services
- A service template with its set of approvals, SLAs, and tasks to handle employee onboarding
- A minimal risk change implementation to transition from an on-premises model
- A five-step ITAM process for an organization-wide OS upgrade
- Learn ways to analyse IT budget spend charts for optimisation.
- Find opportunities to save at every stage of the asset life-cycle.
- Maximize ROI on IT asset purchases.