About this webinar
Insider threats are arguably more dangerous than external hacks. While external hackers need to get through peripheral network devices, malicious insiders already reside within the network. Further, insiders know just where sensitive data resides. Building effective frameworks for detecting insider threats remains an open challenge. In this webinar, we’ll attempt to build a structured approach for insider threat detection in the year 2020 and beyond.
- The clear and present dangers of insider threats.
- The attacker psyche: What motivates insiders to attack?
- Why is insider threat detection difficult?
- You’re under attack! How to detect before it’s too late.
- Learning from the attack and becoming more secure.