Vulnerabilities don’t exist in a vacuum. The risk they pose to your organization depends on a variety of factors both internal and external that are in a near–constant state of change. Keeping up with that change is vital to limiting your organization’s risk of attack.
Register for the webinar that explores the findings of the mid-year update to Skybox Security’s 2019 Vulnerability and Threat Trends Research Report, analyzing the vulnerabilities, exploits and threats in play over the previous year.
Sivan Nir, Threat Intelligence Team Leader of the Skybox Research Lab who compiles the report, will cover:
- An overview of the vulnerabilities published in the first half of 2019 and what they say about the security industry and the threat landscape
- The biggest vulnerabilities you need to watch out for
- What’s behind the “trading places” game between ransomware and cryptomining
- The steady increase in risk to operational technology
- Vulnerability management strategies to stay safe in light of these trends